Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® Cooling & Heating Solutions
Luce, Schwab & Kase is a proud Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® Diamond Distributor™! Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® split-system heating and cooling units are the perfect solution for your ductless heating and cooling needs. We carry a full line of Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® equipment, parts and accessories. Come see us for your Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® needs!
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC products, availible in the U.S. for thrirty years, have been providing exceptional personalized comfort control while being very efficient.
Mitsubishi Electric's INVERTER-driven compressor systems use refrigerant lines to connect to an outdoor unit to one or more indoor air handlers. The energy efficiency within a home or building is increased by providing only the amount of cooling or heating needed for the space where the unit is installed. Advanced technologies are used to control the precise temperature in each room and have the capability to condition only the room in use.
Using a wireless remote or wall-mounted controller for each space, Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® systems allow a truly personal level of comfort. Environmentally friendly refrigerant (R410A), advanced filtration systems, and high efficiency ratings are standard on all Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® HVAC systema
This synergy of smart design and cutting-edge environmental technology delivers an end result of true eco-comfort for any conditional space.
Energy Efficiency Recognized
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® split zoning, cooling-only and heat pump systems are so energy efficient that currently 29 systems of our INVERTER-driven systems are ENERGY STAR® rated. This can mean big savings.
Add to that the federal tax credit and local government and utility rebates, and you have an opportunity to add comfort at substantial savings. Currently, 18 sytems qualify for the federal tax credit.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® Training
As the only Mitsubishi Authorized Training Center (MATC) in New Jersey, Luce, Schwab & Kase also offers Mitsubishi Mr. Slim training classes to our customers.
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® M-Series:
- MU/MS: Single-Room, Wall-Mounted, Cooling-Only Condensors (MU) and Evaporators (MS) (13 SEER; 9,500 Btu/h 12,000 Btu/h)
- MUY/MSY: Single-Room, Wall-Mounted, Cooling-Only Condensors (MUY) and Evaporators (MSY) (15.1-21 SEER; 9,500 Btu/h 34,600 Btu/h)
- MUZ-GE/MSZ-GE: Single-Room, Wall-Mounted, Heat Pump Condensors (MUZ-GE) and Evaporators (MSZ-GE) (14.5-21 SEER; 9,000 Btu/h 33,200 Btu/h)
- MUZ-FE/MSZ-FE: Single-Room, Wall-Mounted, High-Efficiency (Up to 26 SEER!) Heat Pump Condensors (MUZ-FE) and Evaporators (MSZ-FE) (Up to 26 SEER; 9,000 Btu/h 33,200Btu/h)
- SUZ/SEZ: Single-Room, Horizontal-Ducted, Heat Pump Condensors (SUZ) and Evaporators (SEZ) (3,800 Btu/h 19,000 Btu/h)
- MFZ: Single-Room, Low Wall or Floor Standing Unit [For use with MXZ-B Outdoor Units only]
- MXZ-B: Multi-Room Inverter Heat Pump Condensors (18,000/20,000 Btu/h 35,400/34,000 Btu/h)
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® P-Series:
- PKA: Wall-Mounted, Cooling-Only Evaporators (15.2-17 SEER; 12,000 Btu/h 34,200 Btu/h)
- PKA: Wall-Mounted, Heat Pump Evaporators (15.3-17 SEER; 18,000 Btu/h 34,200 Btu/h)
- PLA: Ceiling-Recessed, Cooling-Only Evaporators (13.5-14.4 SEER; 12,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PLA: Ceiling-Recessed, Heat Pump Evaporators (13.6-14.4 SEER; 18,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PCA: Ceiling-Suspended, Cooling-Only Evaporators (14.4-16.8 SEER; 24,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PCA: Ceiling-Suspended, Heat Pump Evaporators (14.4-16.8 SEER; 24,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PEA/PEAD: Horizontal-Ducted, Cooling-Only Evaporators (13.8-16 SEER; 12,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PEA/PEAD: Horizontal-Ducted, Heat Pump Evaporators (13.8-16 SEER; 18,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PUY: Cooling-Only Condensors (12,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
- PUZ: Heat Pump Condensors (12,000 Btu/h 42,000 Btu/h)
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® Accessories:
- Diamondback™ BV-Series Ball Valves (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8")
- Diamondback™ Linesets (1/4x3/8, 1/4x1/2, 1/4x5/8, 3/8x5/8 Tube Sizes; 15', 30', 50', 65', 100' Lengths)
- CWMB1: Heavy Duty Wall Brackets
Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® Videos
You can view more helpful videos about Mitsubishi Mr. Slim® by visiting Mitsubishi Electric's YouTube Channel.